Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day.
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly ;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and that are delivered separately; li >
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last item, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must us (Waffenkammer Rothenburg odT, owner Johannes Wittmann, Obere Schmiedgasse 9/11, 91541 Rothenburg odT; telephone number: 0049 (0) 98613713; fax: 0049 (0) 9861 875273; e-mail -Address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
End of the cancellation policy
w w w . w a f f e n k a m m e r – o n l i n e . d e
Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract,
Then please fill out this form
and send it back.
Obere Schmiedgasse 9/11,
91541 Rothenburg o.d.T.
Fax number: 09861/875273
E-mail address: email@example.com
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*) __________________________________________
Name of the consumer (s) __________________________________________
Address of the __________________________________________
Consumer (s) __________________________________________
Date Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.